- Migrating to new license server. This allows for better service and a more robust licensing database.
- When user registers the required store information auto populates from EZ-CAPSS.com store registration.
- Backup and Restore now performs the entire application and database so that if a restore is required the application is synchronized with the database.
- Updater has the new backup integrated.
- New licenses are now available.
- SILVER – 15 Transactions Per Month
- Gold – Monthly billing with unlimited transactions
- Platinum – Yearly subscription with unlimited transaction
- Customer fields now automatically use proper case.
- First name
- Middle Initial
- Last name
- All customer addresses
- Added a “Close” button to the Customer Receipt report screen.
- Added system messaging to the Transaction screen and Customer Transaction screen.
- Allow for resizing Action Center splitters. Splitter positions are saved in settings so the next time EZ-CAPSS opens the splitters retain their positioning.
- Added Complete validation before Item Transactions can be uploaded.
- The behavior of the date fields has been improved.
- When tabbed into the entire text is highlighted, so you can overwrite the data.
- Only a 2-digit date is required.
- If text is in the field and you click on it, the edit cursor will remain where you click so that you can edit the date.
- When starting a new transaction, the New Item button would stay enable, It now disables when clicked. After the Save button is clicked the New Item button re-enables.
- Changed the behavior the transaction screen.
- When the new item button is clicked it will turn into a “Cancel” button. This will allow you to cancel the current item being added.
- When the new item button is clicked, all other buttons are disable.
- Added validation for ID Type.
- When submitting an updated Serial Number or Owner Supplied Number the update status/update errors would update all items on a transaction. This is incorrect if not all items are updatable. Now only the updatable items will be updated from the CAPSS feedback.
- Fixed Article search on Transaction History screen.
- When searching for a customer the Signature on file and Fingerprint on file columns were incorrectly reporting True.